Student Employee Resources
|International Student Employment Packet|
EPAF and Proxy set up Resources
Notice: This organization participates in E-Verify. For more information, please visit //www.e-verify.gov/.
Student Employment Overview
Most, but not all, students receive work-study or institutional employment as part of their financial aid award. Federal and Colorado governments provide employment funding (work-study) to the college for eligible students.
Because of these funding sources, the college asks campus employers to give preference in hiring to students with federal or state work-study eligibility, or to students who have institutional student employment as part of their financial aid award.
You must be a current student and enrolled at least half-time in order to be employed.
How To Find A Job
On Campus Student Employment
The college makes every effort to provide an employment opportunity, but the student is responsible for finding a job. Students must be enrolled at least half time to be able to work. Review the student job listings page for current employment opportunities.
The CC Career Center provides professional and career development coaching services to help support our students in attaining employment opportunities. For more information on the CC Career Center please visit the main web page here.
For non-CC affiliated job listings provided by the Career Center please visit the job/internship database here.
After Finding A Job
1. Complete the Student Employee Packet listed above and submit completed packet to the Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment in person and with your original unexpired identification documents.
2. Have your supervisor complete an EPAF.
Logging Your Hours
- To log in your hours and submit timesheets, you must log in to Self-Service Banner, click on Employee tab, and then choose Timesheet. From the drop down menu, select the correct pay period and start entering your hours.
For any timesheet questions, please contact the Student Employment and Communications Manager, Kristen Clinton, in the Financial Aid Office: 719-389-6908.
- Please remember that timesheets MUST be submitted to your supervisor by the deadline given on the Payroll Calendar. Failure to do so will cause your paycheck/direct deposit to be delayed.
- You may notice a time when a timesheet is no longer available. This happens right after the pay period's end in order for the Payroll Office to process these timesheets but it will re-open in 2-3 business days.
- Colorado College pays student employees on semi-monthly basis.
- Checks or direct deposits go out on the 15th and the end of each month.
- If you do not submit your timesheet on time, you will not get paid on time and rather will have to wait until the next pay date.
- Paychecks will be delivered to your Worner box if you do not have direct deposit set up or to your designated bank account if direct deposit is set up.
It is the student's responsibility to be sure to submit all necessary paperwork in order to get paid. If you find ANY job on campus (RA, FYE mentor, Lifeguard, etc.), you must make sure that you have student employment paperwork on file before starting your job.
For complete information about Student Employment, please read through the Student Employment Handbook posted above.
Office of Financial Aid & Student Employment
Fax: (719) 389-6173
14 E. Cache La Poudre St
Spencer Center, 1st Floor
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Mon - Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm